• Odgovora: 36
Stranice: « 1 2 3 4 »

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Šmišonja

Počasni član
  • 2 697
  • Zahvaljeno: 7 puta
  • Pol: Žensko
  • Never Born, or Died. Only Visited This Planet...
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Instagram
    • Badoo
Odg: Saznajte sta ste bili u proslom zivotu
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 15:33:37, 03.Maj.2009. »
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 375.

Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.  (e*e)heh a to sam delimično i sada (e*e)

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities.
Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe.
You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other?

Van mreže Anabela

« Odgovor #11 poslato: 13:24:53, 14.Jun.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.  hmmm ne sećam se kako je bilo tada ali sada me smatraju malo čudnom :)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Van mreže ♥ Lutka♥

• el destino es así...
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 15:30:10, 14.Jun.2009. »
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
 Do you remember now?

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo320/nensilovepink/ancy-1.gif al' nista me se ne tice i malo sta me pomera i dotice sem mozda nje <3

Van mreže Avantura

• SuperLady
« Odgovor #13 poslato: 19:45:14, 14.Jun.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Van mreže Pearl

« Odgovor #14 poslato: 17:38:33, 14.Okt.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male  in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 975. Your profession was that of a entertainer  bananadance2 , musician  , poet or temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel  :vestica: and to investigate . You could have been a detective or a spy.  
You should develop your talent for love  :zaljubljena:, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people :-X. Do you remember now?

Van mreže miss80

Počasni član
  • 5 001
« Odgovor #15 poslato: 20:34:29, 14.Okt.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Quebec around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
« Najnovija izmena:: 20:51:04, 14.Okt.2009. miss80 »

Van mreže crvena

Počasni član
  • 3 277
« Odgovor #16 poslato: 20:48:30, 14.Okt.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
...Ako zelis da ti se ostvare snovi, ne smes dugo spavati...

Van mreže x-zoran

« Odgovor #17 poslato: 13:17:17, 07.Nov.2009. »
bas sam isao na sajt i pogledao za sebe pa ukucao datuume mojih ukucana,ali nista se ne poklapa, pogotovo sa njihovim interesovanjima u sadasnjem zivotu...mislim da bi hipnozom moglo dosta toga da se sazna

Van mreže Astro-girl

• Zahvaljeno: 1 puta
« Odgovor #18 poslato: 16:04:19, 19.Nov.2009. »
bas sam isao na sajt i pogledao za sebe pa ukucao datuume mojih ukucana,ali nista se ne poklapa, pogotovo sa njihovim interesovanjima u sadasnjem zivotu...mislim da bi hipnozom moglo dosta toga da se sazna
Zar nisu vrseni takvi eksperimenti? (rzm)
"Verovanje u uticaj konstelacija proizilazi pre svega iz iskustva koje je toliko uverljivo da ne moze biti odbaceno od strane onih koji to iskustvo nisu imali."
Kepler

Van mreže MiMibb

• http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4483/mimif
« Odgovor #19 poslato: 13:54:22, 10.Jun.2010. »
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 400. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Hehe,pa zanimljivo,sta reci,al malo verovatno.

Stranice: « 1 2 3 4 »

Brzi odgovor Vam omogućava da pošaljete poruku bez učitavanja nove stranice.

Upozorenje: u ovoj temi nije pisano već više od 365 dana.
Ukoliko niste sigurni da želite da odgovorite, razmislite o pokretanju nove teme.

Maksimum znakova 20000; preostalih znakova: 20000