0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Alicia

• 5 822
  • Zahvaljeno: 3 puta
  • Pol: Žensko
  • mizantrop 1%
Odg: Saznajte sta ste bili u proslom zivotu
« Odgovor #20 poslato: 19:34:07, 10.Jun.2010. »
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. 
Be Weird, at least you will have a unique Personality.

Van mreže narcisa zec

Počasni član
  • 4 384
« Odgovor #21 poslato: 01:22:58, 12.Jun.2010. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Hmmm,it become clear to me now... ;)

« Najnovija izmena:: 01:27:15, 12.Jun.2010. narcisa zec »
Velik je onaj čovjek koji nije izgubio srce djeteta

Van mreže sladjica

« Odgovor #22 poslato: 15:11:03, 12.Jun.2010. »
Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Muško pa još Australija ( more, sunce, ostrvo...) baš za  :smesko:

Van mreže Perla

• 3 806
  • Zahvaljeno: 1 puta
« Odgovor #23 poslato: 23:33:29, 18.Jun.2010. »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
 zanimljivo :D

Van mreže Gagi

• Pol: Muško
  • probaj.da.me.ulovish. Samo Kulijana
« Odgovor #24 poslato: 03:35:02, 19.Jun.2010. »
u kratko hacker kako je to moguche ?
ULICA.To.Je.To.ono.Sto.Znam.ono.Sto.smem.Drugo.Nista.ne.Razumem.

Van mreže Лав

• 1 825
  • .-.
« Odgovor #25 poslato: 19:01:36, 04.Jun.2011. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

no :no:
« Najnovija izmena:: 19:05:38, 04.Jun.2011. Лав »

Van mreže Ladraku

« Odgovor #26 poslato: 21:56:29, 25.Feb.2012. »
(e*e) (e*e)
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 700. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Eto to sam kao bila jaaaa  8)

Van mreže faith

« Odgovor #27 poslato: 17:26:29, 07.Maj.2012. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 975. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Van mreže johnson

« Odgovor #28 poslato: 18:22:48, 07.Maj.2012. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

;D

Van mreže angela

« Odgovor #29 poslato: 20:44:02, 08.Dec.2012. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt  around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

hmmmmm :smehotres:
buntovnik sa razlogom

Stranice: « 1 2 3 4 »

Brzi odgovor Vam omogućava da pošaljete poruku bez učitavanja nove stranice.

Upozorenje: u ovoj temi nije pisano već više od 365 dana.
Ukoliko niste sigurni da želite da odgovorite, razmislite o pokretanju nove teme.

Maksimum znakova 20000; preostalih znakova: 20000