• Odgovora: 36
Stranice: 1 2 3 4 »

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Astro-girl

• Zahvaljeno: 1 puta
  • Pol: Žensko
Saznajte sta ste bili u proslom zivotu
« poslato: 20:10:23, 07.Jan.2009. »
Izracunajte sta ste bili u proslom zivotu i napiste nam ovde rezultate.
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
« Najnovija izmena:: 22:57:34, 10.Jun.2010. Nale 83 »

"Verovanje u uticaj konstelacija proizilazi pre svega iz iskustva koje je toliko uverljivo da ne moze biti odbaceno od strane onih koji to iskustvo nisu imali."
Kepler

Van mreže okica

Odg: Saznajte sta ste bili u proslom zivotu
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 01:10:12, 12.Jan.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 700. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Eto to sam kao bila jaaaa  8)

Van mreže likica88

« Odgovor #2 poslato: 23:42:09, 03.Feb.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 800. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
 8)

Van mreže *Mew - S.w.E.e.T*

• 1 113
  • Zahvaljeno: 3 puta
  • ..samo u snu..ljubav postoji za nas..
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 01:09:47, 28.Feb.2009. »
hmm znam za ovo al aj ponovo :) davno sam radila ovaj test :D

Your past life diagnosis:
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

zato ja ceo zivot vucem k' Istoku i imam osecaj da tamo pripadam xD voda, cunce, mesec, plaze = istok :D japan <3
...Te busque debajo de las piedras y no te encontre
En la manana fria y en la noche te busquer Hasta enloquecer Pero tú llegaste a mi vida como una luz Sanando las heridas de mi corazon Haciéndome sentir vivo otra vez...

Van mreže Rachica

« Odgovor #4 poslato: 17:50:01, 08.Mar.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Do you remember now?

O-O-O-O

;) ako sam bila lider,bila sam BAD,jer u ovoj inkarnaciji moram da to ispravljam :D :D

Van mreže mysty

• ILI CUTI,ILI KAZI NESTO STO JE BOLJE OD CUTANJA
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 22:34:24, 21.Mar.2009. »
You are a magician!

dovoljno............

Van mreže natascha

« Odgovor #6 poslato: 00:03:00, 22.Mar.2009. »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Ima istine, ima...

Van mreže Love_Hurts

« Odgovor #7 poslato: 11:16:44, 09.Apr.2009. »
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 875. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
 Do you remember now?

:D
Teshko je biti niko i nishta onome ko tebi znachi sve...

Van mreže sunshine_Dijana

Počasni član
  • 2 194
  • ~Sunshine~
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 12:53:48, 03.Maj.2009. »
Nista to nije istina, jer nismo mi imali samo jedan prosli zivot... Vec vise......... A i da pogadja samo jedan, opet to ne moze net da pogodi :)

Ali po ovome, pise mi ovo:

"Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now? "

Hahaha, a sta? Onda je i moja sestra bliznakinja bila isto sto i ja? =))))  Hahahahhaa
~Sunshine~

Van mreže Dorijana

• Zahvaljeno: 2 puta
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 14:50:13, 03.Maj.2009. »
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1425.

Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

pa..nije bas da sam odusevljena bivsom sobom... ;D

Moj natal Oprez - aktivira se nakon 30-e poruke

Stranice: 1 2 3 4 »

Brzi odgovor Vam omogućava da pošaljete poruku bez učitavanja nove stranice.

Upozorenje: u ovoj temi nije pisano već više od 365 dana.
Ukoliko niste sigurni da želite da odgovorite, razmislite o pokretanju nove teme.

Maksimum znakova 20000; preostalih znakova: 20000